Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Iaorana!

2/2/15
Bonjour friends and family!
I hope all is well because it was a very successful week for Soeur Hunter and I. I started out the week a little scared knowing that we were way over booked and that I would have to go on splits with members of the ward and also with one of the two STLS that were coming to stay with us for a day. AKA . . . I would have to lead the lesson. This was a very scary thought for me because like I said last week, the things I had been fearing most were about to come true. I would have to listen and respond and lead the lessons in a foreign language. Good thing God has more confidence in us than we do in ourselves. Because all went well. I truly do know that God gives us difficult tasks and obstacles in life to overcome so we can improve, progress, and become more like Him and our Savior, Jesus Christ each day. At the time when I lacked confidence and truly was very scared to live through the week, I had a very comforting thought come to my mind. YOU ARE NEVER ALONE. OUR SAVIOR IS ALWAYS OUR COMPANION. Wow this hit me really hard. Maybe because it is so true. He knows how we feel. Down to every last little worry or fear. He has already paid the price. So before each lesson I pleaded with God to help me receive inspired things to say during the lessons. And I truly did see His hands in my life. I know that God lives and that He loves us and knows us individually. We also had two baptisms this week! Peari and Heimoana have never glown brighter. It is amazing to see the light of Christ shine through their eyes. There is nothing better than seeing our investigators progress, and feel the love of God. This is only possible for them and for us as well through our actions. It is essential for us in our everyday lives to do a little more to become a little better. It is only when we do our part that God will provide the rest. He has given us this amazing thing called faith. And when we ACT by faith is when the blessings will come. I know that this church is true and that only through it we can receive true happiness, peace, and joy in our lives. We always share our testimonies at the end of each lesson and I say that every time. I love this gospel and am thankful for the opportunity that I have to be a disciple of Jesus Christ. So this week, I challenge you all to keep in mind that you are never alone and you always have our Savior as a constant companion. Also, take action. Have the faith to do a little more to be a little better each day and I know that God will bless you with your efforts! Thank you for your love, support, and prayers! I love you all! Have a fantastic week!
Love, Soeur Heather Kofford
BAPTISM of Heimoana and Peari!! YAY
TAMA!!
Serving in paradise!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Soeur Hunter!
Just a fishin!
An American, a Tahitian, a Frenchy, and an Australian. All working together for the same cause. To bring others unto Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment