Monday, February 22, 2016

Live Joyfully!

2/22/16
Iaorana friends and family! 
I'm praying you're all doing well and finding joy in your lives as you continue to live the principles of the gospel ! As a missionary I truly have learned to love every day even with the trials, temptations, sadness, and other ups and downs that decide to cross our paths. I learned an important principle as a new missionary, that we have to enjoy the moment we are in .  .  . it is important not to dwell on the past and not to worry too much about the future. Even with this mindset, hard moments come and we are given the choice to look past it and continue with all of the other things that make us happy, or we can let these experiences take the best of us and ruin our day or even long periods or our lives. We need to learn to find joy through the good times and the hard times. To find this joy, we need to understand who we are. I want you all to know that we are children of our Heavenly Father. You are loved. He loves you today with a full understanding of your struggles. He loves you not only for who you are this very day, but also for the person of glory and light you have the potential and the desire to become. Remember who you are and remember the joy God has prepared for you with the blessings he wants to give you each day! We had computer issues today, so I don't have much time and my thoughts are all over the place. Just know that I love you all and appreciate all that you do for me!! I am excited to be heading back home and seeing you all again in just a couple of  weeks, but at the same time my heart is already breaking because I am going to have a hard time leaving this part of my life that I love so much! Keep loving each day! I love you all!!! 
Love, Soeur Kofford
Moi et Marie Ange! She has been inactive for years and just started coming back to church about a month ago. I love her and it has been amazing seeing her life change!
We love serving in Mahina!


No comments:

Post a Comment