Monday, January 4, 2016

Be one!

1/4/2016
Iaorana friends and family! 
I hope you all had a great New Year! 2016 will be full of great experiences, blessings, and miracles if we stay righteous! Our week was great! We enjoyed the love of members, being invited into their homes, and accepted in their family celebrations and traditions! I think some of the best moments in life are spent with food in front of us on the table haha! Things are good with my new companion! I know that God loves me, so he gives me companions as future best friends! It takes our day to day efforts, service, and charity to make these relationships come to pass! I love each of my companions and know they are truly inspired! Through Soeur Raherimandimby, like with Soeur Shariatmadari, and Soeur Cromar, I have learned that having fun is very important in life! Often, I get so caught up in work and everything that needs to get done, and it's nice to have companions that remind me to stop and smell the beautiful Tahitian flowers!
Our week was full of searching! We did not have lots of fixed lessons, because everyone was busy partying and drinking haha! We still managed to find lots of new investigators and have extremely productive days! Productive days are the best days . . . no wonder missions are so great! 18 months of productive days, brings joy!
This week, I really did try to focus on being one with my companion! The definition of unity says, "The fact to become one in thoughts, desires, and intentions, first with our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, and then with others." Change calls for new goals and objectives. We recently just changed years, and I just changed companions. My goals for now until the end of my mission are to be 1. obedient, diligent, and faithful 2. completely consecrated 3. charitable (the bond of perfection). I know that through these three promises I made with Heavenly Father, he has helped me to have the spirit with me and to find success through love in our companionship! I know that in our lives, God wants us to succeed! He wants us to feel joy; we are his glory and his joy! For these things to come to pass, we have to be one with him. We have to know him. Through these efforts, will come his grace in helping us accomplishing difficult things! So this week and this year, be one with him! Align your thoughts, desires and intentions with his and life will be even more beautiful!
I love you all! Thank you for your examples of truth and righteousness! Happy New Year once again! 
Love, Soeur Kofford
My cute new companion! Soeur Raherimandimby from Madagascar but raised in France!
Marwinda and Tanes baptism and marriage!
Making cookies on Christmas!
Cecile's baptism!!

No comments:

Post a Comment