Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

11/23/15
Iaorana friends and family! 
I hope all is well for you and that you are all getting excited for this holiday season! Thanksgiving is this week which is awesome! What a great opportunity we have to remember what we are thankful for! Life is full of blessings, all we have to do is notice them! So Happy Thanksgiving! 
This week was one of the refiners fire! There is no way that I could explain everything that has happened, but it has been a week that has forever changed my life! It was cool for me to see that even through all of the trials and hard aches we were faced with this week, my first reflex was turning to our Heavenly Father through prayer! Faith in him is a big thing and one that is not always simple or easy! It is learning to give our will over to him and put full trust and confidence in him. Knowing that he knows all from the beginning and that he is not there just to watch us suffer, rather to help us out of the fire that we are in and to help us realize that we are capable. We are all just part of something bigger and better. A scripture that I found and loved this week is Ether 3:14. It starts out by describing our Savior. He was prepared from the foundation of the world to save HIS PEOPLE! Christ died for those who cared. He died for those who would love him and those who would use his atonement in their lives. So this week, I kept my head up and I told my Heavenly Father that I was one who cared. I am becoming one of Christs people. I can honestly tell you that I have come to know my Heavenly Father and his son, Jesus Christ on my mission. I love them and I live for them. This takes a whole new meaning when a person says "My mission changed my life." For me I think it was on my mission that I found my life! I am so happy to not only be able to say that I have a testimony of this church, but that I am converted by the true faith. I want to live my life for God to be able to become the person he needs me to be! I love being guided by the spirit each day and trying my best to do his will. I am so thankful for this gospel and the opportunity that I have to share this knowledge with everyone we see! I am thankful for our trials and weaknesses that give us insights and hints to our future strengths and to a better future. I am thankful for the people in my life and for the impact they have had on me. I am thankful for my friends and family and for their support and love. I am thankful for our Savior, who is Christ and for his atoning sacrifice for each of us! I know he died for me and I know he died for you, because we are the people who care. We are his people! He is waiting to deliver us so come unto him in all that you do! 
Thanks again for everything! I truly do love and miss you all very much! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a great week!
Love, Soeur Kofford
The new comp... SOEUR CROMAR! She's awesome and I am happy to be serving with her! She's Tahitian, but don't you worry, she grew up in Springville, Utah! hahaha
Our cute sisters! We had a FHE on smiling and happiness last night! Way fun!
Locked out of the house and naturally I was the one voted to climb in through the window! haha
Fat in the language of Bishlama is "fat fat." So now I can say that I held a "fat fat cat!" I probably have too many picture of me holding cats on my camera but it's all good! I love them! hahaha
Beach soccer with the district!


No comments:

Post a Comment