Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Staying in Papeari!

8/10/15
Iaorana Friends and Family!
Thanks for all of the birthday wishes and love and support! I love and miss you all and am so thankful for the blessings that you are in my life! We had a great week! Monday night we were invited to a ward family night . . . that turned into a surprise going away party for me because everyone thought I was being transferred! Before the party our Bishop wanted to make sure that it was really me being transferred and so he called President Bize hahaha! Surprise, neither of us were transferred! So we had the party anyway! What a night! My birthday was great as well! We had great lessons and ate dinner with one of my favorite sisters in the ward, Clem! She invited some other families that I love so much and our new converts! We ate fish and chocolate cake! They know me so well! As far as last week goes,we still had lots and lots of miracles! We met Djelma and Hanaiki who are golden investigators! They love church and said that they are going to come every week! They also had lots of questions about baptism that we answered at church! So pray for them! We also did a service project and cut down three trees! Ha, I did not know what yard work was before this mission, Holly I will be happy to help you rake when I return haha! I do not have a lot of time and I wish that you could all be here to experience the blessing of this mission! I love life and am learning so much! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Keep up the good work! Love you love you!
Love, Soeur Heather Kofford
Staying in Papeari!
I love Sister Arbuckle!
20th birthday!
My birthday cake!
Pizza in Tahiti!!!
Tahitian pearls!


No comments:

Post a Comment